Why Jersey makes a great base for superyachts
Why visit Jersey?
Jersey makes a great base for superyachts and their owners, many of whom enjoy regular stopovers on a short and long-term basis.
On your arrival in St Helier Harbour, you are delivered to the heart of the thriving historic capital. Step ashore and you’re only a few minutes stroll from some of Jersey’s best food, wine, shops, fashions and events.
We’re proud of the fact that we are officially the sunniest location in the British Isles. Add this to the beauty of Jersey, the world class cruising ground on our doorstep and the excellent amenities waiting ashore and you have the perfect destination for your stopover.
What we have to offer
The following facilities are available on your arrival:
- 24/7 pilotage service
- British shipping registry
- commercial berth is usually available in St Helier Harbour for deep drafted vessels
- competitive fuel rates
- free WiFi
- fresh water supply
- friendly, welcoming staff
- great air links to the UK and Europe
- no air draft restrictions
- numerous sheltered anchorages available
- safe, secure and competitively priced modern marina with 5 Gold Anchor status
- sheltered pontoon berths with maintained depths of 2.0 metres below chart datum
- three phase electricity
- VAT free shopping
- waste disposal and pump out facilities
How to contact us
For more information, please contact our Marine Leisure Centre, by emailing email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1534 447708.